Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Open Access or Closed Access





                                                                                       (Astoria Park in NYC)

I love~~~ park!

Whenever I have free time, I usually go to park to walk!!
Maybe many people would like to spend their time in the park.
For me, I can forget what is bothering me;
I feel like that my stress is relived~

Thus, I always think how it is fortunate that we don't need anything to enter the park!

However, if the park becomes closed access, what situation will happen?

Today, I would like to mention "Open access and Closed access".


For about every property, we can classify then open access and closed access.

Open access : There is nothing required!
Closed access : Something is required to enter.

For example, suppose that there is a free concert but we need the free ticket to get into the hall.
In this time, the concert hall is not open access but closed access because only people who have the free ticket can get into the hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment